Friday, January 1, 2010

Photoshoot with Melanie

My friend Melanie came back to visit for the holidays and I asked her to model my clothing so I could get better pictures for Etsy. I must say, I don't think I could have found a better model than Melanie! We had an amazing time driking tea, eating cookies, and taking loads of photos. The photos turned out great and my Etsy shop has improved dramatically.

Melanie and I went to Ryerson University together for Fashion Design and we had always worked closely with each other. We were in the same group while we were working on our menswear collection, and spent countless late night hours in the lab keeping each other's sanity while working on our graduate collection. She now lives in Montreal and we are hoping to collaborate again in the future. Visit Melanie's blog for her view on fashion-art-design-music.

Below are some of the photos that we took. More photos are available on my Etsy shop.

No comments: